Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) update: due to many cancellations, it's important to check with event organisers if events currently in the calendar are taking place. If attending public events, please follow advice regarding washing your hands and wearing a mask, and exercise social distancing as advised by health authorities.
Australian Festival of Chamber Music : Concert conversations with Piers Lane 3
- Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2013, 10:00am
- Venue: Townsville Civic Theatre — 41 Boundary Street , South Townsville, QLD
- Series: This event is part of the Australian Festival of Chamber Music 2013 series
- Tickets: Adult: $65, Member $55, Conc. $60 + $6 online booking fee — Tickets can be purchased online or by phone on (07) 4771 4144
Featured non-Australian music: Bernstein, Poulenc
Featured Australian Works
|All hail the machine : for bass clarinet and live electronics (2011) by James Ledger|
— performed by Michael Collins
- Performer Michael Collins
User reviews & comments
Be the first to share your thoughts, opinions or insights about this event.
To post your comment please login