Passing / Barry Conyngham ; performed by Kenneth Young, New Zealand Symphony Orchestra
by Barry Conyngham (1998)
Instrumentation: Piccolo, 2 flutes, 2 oboes, cor anglais, 2 clarinets, bass clarinet, 2 bassoons, contra-bassoon, 4 horns, 3 trumpets in C, 2 trombones, bass trombone, tuba, keyboards (celesta, piano), harp, timpani, percussion (3 players), strings.
Duration: 15 mins, 24 sec.
Published by: Move Records — 1 MP3 file
Recorded/performed at: Lower Hutt Town Hall, Wellington, New Zealand, on Feb 07.
Dedicated to Toru Takemitsu
Commissioned by Symphony Australia.
This work is also available in the following products:
Score [ePDF]: Passing : for orchestra [eScore] / Barry Conyngham.
- Browse other works published by Move Records
- Browse other works for Full orchestra
- Browse other works by Barry Conyngham
Analysis & Media
- Resonate Article: Barry Conyngham on teaching, learning and the stuff of music
- Article: Tribute To A Composer Brings Out The Ghosts
- PDF: Passing
- Program note: Barry Conyngham's "Passing"
Be the first to share your thoughts, opinions and insights about this item.
To post a comment please login