Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) update: due to many cancellations, it's important to check with event organisers if events currently in the calendar are taking place. If attending public events, please follow advice regarding washing your hands and wearing a mask, and exercise social distancing as advised by health authorities.
- Date: Saturday, 20 November 2010
- Venue: Junee — Junee, NSW
- Series: This event is part of the The NOW now series
Culminating on a train moving through the Riverina landscape Rolling Stock features site specific performances, installations and collaborations between artists, visiting audiences and the local Junee community in unconventional locations from midday to midnight. This event needs bookings to take place. Book now!
Curated by Sarah Last & Presented by The Wired Lab.
Further information for this event is available online at the event's website
- New work by Alan Lamb
- New work by Kate Murphy
- New work by Ryszard Dabek
- New work by Shannon O'Neill
- New work by Renny Kodgers
- New work by Ross Manning
- New work by Joel Stern
- New work by Dave Noyze
- New work by Adam Bell
- New work by Public Assembly
- New work by PVI Collective
- New work by Garry Bradbury
- New work by Margaret Woodward
- New work by Justy Phillips
User reviews & comments
Be the first to share your thoughts, opinions or insights about this event.
To post your comment please login