Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) update: due to many cancellations, it's important to check with event organisers if events currently in the calendar are taking place. If attending public events, please follow advice regarding washing your hands and wearing a mask, and exercise social distancing as advised by health authorities.
- Date: Friday, 30 April 2010, 6pm
- Venue: Music Workshop, Sydney Conservatorium of Music — Cnr Macquarie St and Bridge St, Sydney, NSW
- Series: This event is part of the 2010 ISCM World New Music Days series
- Tickets: $15 adults / $10 concession; Festival pass: $250 adult, $125 concession, $75 student — Tickets can be purchased online or by phone on (02) 8256 2222
Conductor, Daryl Pratt directs the most talented young performers of the Sydney Conservatorium of Music in an explosive blend of virtuosity, tragedy, farce and soul-searing emotions.
Featured non-Australian music: Brkljacic [Serbia], Strindberg [Sweden], Hvidtfelt Nielsen [Denmark], Sandgren [Sweden], Bettendorf [Germany]
Featured Australian Works
||Village idiot : large chamber ensemble (2007) by Elena Kats-Chernin|
— performed by SCM Modern Music Ensemble
- Performer SCM Modern Music Ensemble
User reviews & comments
Be the first to share your thoughts, opinions or insights about this event.
To post your comment please login