Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) update: due to many cancellations, it's important to check with event organisers if events currently in the calendar are taking place. If attending public events, please follow advice regarding washing your hands and wearing a mask, and exercise social distancing as advised by health authorities.
AAQ: AURAL TIPPLEATION - Ross Edwards
- Date: Tuesday, 14 February 2017, 7pm and 9pm
- Venue: Yellow House Gallery — 57-59 Macleay Street, Potts Point, NSW
- Series: This event is part of the Australian Art Quartet Season 2017 series
- Tickets: Adult: $85 | Concession: $75 (booking fees apply. Refreshments extra) — Tickets can be purchased online
One of Australia's most respected wine communicators and a winner of the Sydney Morning Herald Good Food Guide Sommelier of the Year, wine guru Chris Morrison matches music with exquisite limited edition vintages. This Valentine's Day, explore the influence of music on the taste, texture and aroma of fine wine. Entry 18+ only.
"First things first. Get the champagne."
- Winston Churchill
Ludwig van Beethoven Quartet Op 18/2
Phillip Glass String Quartet No. 5 III
Turtle Island Skyline
Ross Edwards Chorale & Ecstatic Dance
Featured non-Australian music: Beethoven, Glass, Turtle Island
Further information for this event is available online at the event's website
Featured Australian Works
||Chorale and Ecstatic dance : for string quartet (1993) by Ross Edwards|
— performed by Australian Art Quartet
- Performer Australian Art Quartet
User reviews & comments
Be the first to share your thoughts, opinions or insights about this event.
To post your comment please login