Call for Scores - Gregory Wiest, Tenor
- Deadline date: 30 Jun 2021 [Delivery Deadline]
- Date held: 2021/2022
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Total prizes: Performance and recording of live performance
- Entry fee: Free!
Gregory Wiest announces his 15th call for scores. Chosen works will be performed post-COVID on a program tentatively scheduled for the 2021/2022 season. Composers, whose works are chosen, receive a copy of the live recording. Gregory is looking for:
- groups of songs (duration up to 20 minutes)
- written after the year 2015
- with texts in English (preferrably from living poets)
- for tenor a cappella,
- for tenor and piano,
- for tenor and double bass or,
- tenor, piano and double bass.
Deadline for submissions is June 30, 2021. Music as MusicXML- or PDF-file may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please direct all questions and complaints to me at the above address.
Receipt Deadline: June 30, 2021
Fee: No Fees
Name of Organization: Gregory Wiest, Tenor
Requirements: Composers of any age or nationality may submit groups of songs (duration up to 20 minutes), written after the year 2015, with texts in English(preferrably from living poets), for any combination of tenor, piano and double bass.
Submission: Music as MusicXML- or PDF-File may be sent to email@example.com.
Hard-copies can be sent to Gregory Wiest, Tuerkenstsr. 45, 80799 Munich, Germany.
International hard copy submissions cannot be returned.
Contact: Gregory Wiest, Gregory Wiest, Tenor
Mailing Address: Tuerkenstr. 45, 80799 Munich, Germany